Beth or Hard Luck Woman.
I have to go with
1. Forever
2. Nothing Can Keep Me From You
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Beth or Hard Luck Woman.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
My favortive is beth
i got to see kiss live in april of 2000..in knoxville... they were awesome
and peter chris did a good job on beth
PROUD FAN OF THE 4-2 REDSKINS!!!!!!!!
ur moto really gets on my nerves...everytime i read ur post i think of ass* and thats not good, no offense though
Hard Luck Woman
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Well if u dont like.. then dont read it
PROUD FAN OF THE 4-2 REDSKINS!!!!!!!!
nice comeback....i was just saying i thought it was dumb..."if u dont like it, dont read it"
Well might be dumb to u
but i think its pretty cool
PROUD FAN OF THE 4-2 REDSKINS!!!!!!!!
i said i wasnt trying to offend you, i was just saying, if u like it that is cool
Bookmarks